Savvy Mobility, a product by Losch Digital Lab S.à r.l., is a state-of-the-art On-Demand Mobility Software for cities and operators. Savvy is the main initiative of Losch Group in Luxembourg to provide technology that enables pooled and sustainable transport. Our clients in Europe have dispatched hundreds of vehicles since 2017 through Savvy’s flexible transport solution.
To increase our impact with our team, we are looking for a:Product Manager (fulltime)What is the role?
Who you are
- Own the product development at Savvy in close collaboration with the Sales, Engineering, and Customer Success team
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of transparent goals and criteria for the product development, per sprint and strategically
- Plan and execute development sprints in collaboration with engineering
- Ensure state-of-the-art usability, UX, and UI of Savvy’s frontends
- Establish metrics to ensure progress and improvement in product development in and evangelize best practises within all teams of Savvy
- Oversee and manage a team of product designers and frontend developers to increase usability and do complement development sprints
- Do regular benchmarking with our competitors’ solutions to understand our differentiators and detect tendencies and standards in the market
- Talk to potential and existing clients to help increase sales and retention.
What is Savvy?
- You have 4+ years of experience in engineering, sales, operations, customer success or similar in a SaaS company or technology start-up
- You have 2+ years of experience in leading agile product management
- You have experience as a Scrum Master or are eager to become one
- You have very strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- You are an empathising communicator with excellent listening skills
- You bring with you a solid understanding of software architecture
- You are fluent in English and any other European language is a plus.
Our mission at Savvy is to make sure that no vehicle runs emptier than it should. For that we have built an end-to-end software for demand-responsive transport. It consists of a powerful real-time booking and dispatching algorithm, a versatile passenger app, an intuitive driver app, a configurable admin panel backend for operators and dispatchers, as well as a web-booking frontend.
We are driven by the following values at Savvy:
What do we offer?
- Sustainability: United in our passion for innovative technology, we work for a more sustainable world and an efficient and inclusive use of resources in transport.
- Respect: We live a culture of mutual respect and tolerance at the workplace.
- Communication: We overcommunicate and actively ask for information and constructive feedback. This is how we get most out of a diverse, international and partially remote team.
- Team: When we succeed, we do so as team and when we fail, we fail as a team. But we embrace failure as a part of innovation and always strive to learn together.
- Success: Our effort goes into making our clients successful through our solutions as the best guarantee of our own success. We celebrate every success.
- Efficiency: As a company providing state-of-the-art optimisation, we strive to continuously improve the cost basis of our solutions and apply synergies with partners where possible. We ensure no vehicle runs emptier than it should.
- A unique possibility to shape the future of mobility at a young company
- We work in a small but talented team, invest in our team members’ growth with a dedicated training budget, and offer a clear career path
- We hold regular workshops and team activities in person to build and nurture our company culture across the different locations of the team
- We value talent and are ready to pay for it – for this role, we combine a solid base salary with uncapped individual and team commission
- Savvy is about optimising the utilization of transport resources through technology and data. And we practise this by fostering the use of public transport in our team and actively reducing our carbon footprint
- Competitive salary and flexible employment in Kockelscheuer (LU), Porto (PT) and the option to work remotely.
Please submit a CV together with a short paragraph on your motivation using the provided link. We are looking forward to meeting you!